Living in the Burnt Pine community has its perks! Located near all of the shopping, entertainment and dining of Sandestin and Grand Boulevard — one of the best ways to get around and enjoy the area is by golf cart. See our list below of the top 10 best ways to use yours in this community!
1. Load up the kids, coolers and beach chairs and head over to the beach club to spend a day lounging in the sun.
2. Go to Baytown Marina for fishing and fun events like the annual Blue Marlin Classic.
3. Get out and get active. The best use for your golf cart is playing golf — obviously! Use your own cart and clubs on the course and afterwards swing by the Burnt Pine Golf Club for refreshments.
4. Grab a bottle of wine and drive over to your friends house for happy hour.
5. Take the family to Baytowne for some much needed quality time. There are plenty of kid friendly activities and a playground for everyone to enjoy.
6. Need groceries? Swing by Publix in Grand Boulevard for any last minute items.
7. If your feeling hungry, then you’re in luck! Head to Grand Boulevard and choose between a variety of outstanding dining options, from Emeril’s Italian eatery, to Cantina Loredo's Mexican cuisine.
8. Enjoy a date night with a little popcorn and candy at the Grand Boulevard movie theater.
9. If you have a sweet tooth, you can drive over to Kilwin’s old-fashioned confectionery for some chocolates, fudge or ice cream.
10. Take the scenic route and cruise through the Burnt Pine and Sandestin community to people watch and enjoy the views!
Stay tuned for our 3264 Burnt Pine listing — coming soon to market!
Click here to view some of the available listings in the Burnt Pine Community.